Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pirate_girl

Presentation on Sans. in NYC on Dec. 20

pirate_girl
18 years ago

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to make an open invitation to anyone in NYC. Next Tues, Dec. 20 at 7:00 pm, the Indoor Gardening Society will have its regular monthly meeting. The scheduled talk is on Sansevierias & will be given by myself and a fellow grower/mentor/friend (Roger Z).

I hope to introduce houseplant gardeners to the not-so-well known world of different Sans. that are out there for our enjoyment. Membership is not required for attendance, guests are always welcome for a one-time visit.

This will be at the Gay Center on West 13th St., just west of Seventh Avenue; come on in, ask for the Indoor Meeting & then ask for me (Karen Sternberg).

Aside from the talk, they'll be the usual Plant Sale Table & I believe a Show & Tell Table as well (hoping some members will bring their various Sans. to show & share w/ the group).

Hope to see you there,

(PG) Karen

PS: This is of course, subject to the potential NYC Transit strike; should they strike, this talk will be rescheduled for February of next year, in which case please check back w/ me next January.

Comments (4)