Return to the Southeast Coastal Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone Else in NC

Posted by shelbyshrimpsmommie Z8 NC (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 27, 05 at 16:09

I was just wondering if there is anyone else in Coastal North Carolina maybe we can have a plant swap??

:)

Jennifer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone Else in NC

What area are you Jennifer?

o

Jennifer...I'm just south of the border..in Murrells Inlet....always sharing and giving....and sure so wish I had some more gardeners as neighbors!

o

Outer Banker here.

o

Topsail Island, NC Surf City gardener here

o

There is a link to a map of NC GardenWeb members at

http://www.frappr.com/carolinagardeners

o

Wilmington NC gardener here....and ya I wish there was more gardeners near me..will to share seeds and ideas

o

I'm in Kure Beach. So, I'm near you rose gardener. ;)
Where are you Jennifer?
Barb

o

I'm in Leland.

Sandi

o

• Posted by mudbug 8b Coastal NC (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 14, 06 at 12:48

Morehead City here! Lets get together sometime. LMK. mudbug

o

I'm in Greenville NC just up the road from Morehead City!
Linda

o

Hi! We are planning to move to the Calabash area and looking for future garden buddies. Cant believe my luck finding your post. DH and I will b in Calabash Sep 3 4 5 looking for jobs and housing. We currently live in central NC outside Winston-Salem. We are leaving an extensive perennial collection on about half an acre. Not sure which plants to take with us but would not mind downsizing! Would enjoy talking gardening with all of you and I have so much to share... lots of seeds and plants. Robin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Southeast Coastal Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here