Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
goldpianogarden

grow lights

goldpianogarden
19 years ago

If I wanted to hang a grow light in one 'stall' of my 4-car garage to use just for overwintering plants, is there any such light/fixture that would work to hang in the middle of the ceiling that would work? The area of space that could be used is about 18 feet by 13 feet, with a 10-foot ceiling. I'm trying to simplify my wintertime task of taking plants into the garage, out of the garage, into the garage, out of the garage, etc., that completely exhausted me last year. If I can just put them in there and know they're getting enough light, then I'd be content to just leave them there for the 2 or 3 months when freezes can occur. That would free up tons of my time, cause we're talking about hundreds and hundreds of plants. The majority of plants would all be arranged on different shelving units, also, if that matters. Air circulation is not a concern..........just getting enough light to stay alive. Thanks for any help! I looked at several websites, but it's all mumbo jumbo to me. Figured someone could help from their own firsthand experience. Barry

Comments (2)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012
More Discussions