Return to the Seed Saving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chaste tree and bottlebrush seeds

Posted by pepa z9 TX (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 22, 06 at 10:34

I have a purple chaste tree and have propigated it from side shoots. I was wondering if the seeds are easy to germinate. Also where does the bottle brush have it's seeds? Thanks, Pepa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chaste tree and bottlebrush seeds

I don't know...lol...I thought you did. We have lots of bottlebrush bushes for many years but beats me where the seeds are, unless they are located on the brush itself. We've never had any "new" bushes come up so doubt if they ever come up from seeds alone.

The bushes used to hum with many bees but the last 4-5 years, there have been hardly any bees visit the bushes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Seed Saving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here