Return to the Seed Saving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heres a question for seed savers.

Posted by countrycarolyn 6-7 nw TN (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 15, 09 at 15:05

What steps do you take to reduce chaff in your seeds??

I have been using a technique that was just brought on by common sense usually about a week process. I would like to hear from others though how they reduce chaff. I know there has to be an easier way that I am just totally missing. Thanks for any suggestions!! Carolyn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heres a question for seed savers.

Well I posted this question on the winter sowing forum since there were no answers here, so heres the link for anyone else that would like to know.

Here is a link that might be useful: How to reduce Chaff??

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 18, 09 at 20:00

Hi Carolyn,
I'm glad you got answers! I was hoping you might get a couple here, but most people stopping by this forum are ones in need of advice not chatters. There are a lot of great chatters over on the WSing forum : )
I do check here often to help answer when I can since not too many people do stop by. Though I like helping people, I hate to be a answering hog, lol.
Remy

o

Well you would of been alright to answer that I was trying to be proper by posting it here. I like your answers, I always have to read what you put down, I have learned alot from the answers you give to me and to others.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Seed Saving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here