Return to the Gardening in Shade Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My shade gardens in South NewJersey

Posted by tinylady 07 NJ (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 8, 07 at 7:41

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My shade gardens in South NewJersey

Your gardens are beautiful, Tinylady! I live in a shady neighborhood to, probably about an hour from you, and use similar plants (though I must admit I have been buying alot of hostas the past year or two!)

o

I love Hosta's. I found this site that has the most unusal Hosta's. I plan on ordering some this year. They grow so well here and make such a nice garden with all my ferns too.
The site is called Made in the shade gardens. You will love some of these Hosta's, some grow up to 70 inches wide with leaves bigger than a mans head....lol.

o
RE: My shade gardens in South NewJersey,Williamstown

I am in the Williamstown area.

o

I am actually in Md, but only 30 mins from the Delaware Memorial Bridge.
I am familiar with Made in the Shade. They have a good reputation, though I have never bought from them. If I buy mail order, I usually buy from Naylor Creek or White Oak. My favorite places to visit are several nurseries in the Lancaster, PA area.
Is that a bird house or bird feeder between the two trees? It looks cool!

o

I am origanaly from MD, the eastern shore. The Chestertown area. I am assuming you are around Elkton.
Yes that is a bird house between the trees and bird bath.

o

You guessed right. Actually I am north of Elkton, and only 2 miles form Newark. My dad lives in Chestertown. Nice town. Cute bird house!

o

Small World. My son lives in NewCastle.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Shade Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here