Return to the Gardening in Shade Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lungwort

Posted by darobi2459 5 (My Page) on
Tue, May 7, 13 at 1:35

Hi everyone, I have two different lungworts. One of them is very leggy with the blooms, so much that its flopping over. The one next to it is fine. Its been getting some good sun since the leaves on the trees havent come in fully yet. is this one just more fussy about light?

Any ideas are appreciated

Dave

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lungwort

Just to be clear, are you saying your plants are getting different amounts of light? Or are they two different kinds of Pulmonaria?

o

Sorry, two different varieties. The one that flops and is leggy is rasberry splash. The other is lunar or moonspell?

o

Aha, two different plants in the same light. Only wish I had some advice based on experience with both beautiful plants! Had a passed-along one for years in OH but if it had a fancy name like that, I didn't know it.

Have both been there for the same amount of time?

o

yes, The rasberry is a year younger I believe.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Shade Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here