Return to the Gardening in Shade Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden giveaway

Posted by gardensamauri 5 (My Page) on
Wed, May 21, 08 at 16:44

My sister just told me about a contest on better Homes and Gardens. They're giving away a shade garden with hydrangeas and geraniums and stuff. Thought it was cool if it's legit. Has anyone heard anything about if contests like this on Better Homes and Gardens are for real?

Sam

Here is a link that might be useful: the contest page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden giveaway

I cant imagine it isn't "legit"; however, are you willing to pay the price? If you give them your e-mail address, which they insist on, they will in turn sell it to EVERYONE selling ANYTHING! I made the mistake of filling out a "survey" for JCPenney only to have my in box full of crap daily when it never was before. I was into my knees and things were settling down when I put my hat in for the "GREEN HOUSE" give away by HGTV. Again FULL IN BOX!! what a pain in the *^&!! If I EVER get tempted to give my e-mail out again I will use a fake name so at least I am 100% sure where it came from and I can forward them all to the company that sold me out!!

o
RE: Garden giveaway

I say Ditto to arcy's comments. I ordered some things from an online clothing catalog, and now I'm getting 7-10 clothing catalogs a week that I don't want.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Shade Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here