Return to the Gardening in Shade Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Aucuba Japonica Variegated - yellowing leaves falling off

Posted by jmckemie 7 -GA (My Page) on
Sat, May 31, 08 at 20:45

I have a couple of rows of these in a couple of different areas that seem to be well-established. They came with the house (bought three years ago) so I have no idea how old they are. Lately, the leaves have started to yellow and fall off. I don't remember this happening before, but I honestly have only started to pay attention to the yard and gardens as of this year.

One row is in the front yard in front of the house. Very shaded. The second row is in the back yard, another shaded area. Both rows have leaves that are turning completely yellow and falling off. What can be wrong? Thanks for any suggestions!

Jen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Aucuba Japonica Variegated - yellowing leaves falling off

Mine do that just before putting on new leaves for the year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Shade Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here