Return to the Small Spaces And Urban Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cityplanters.com

Posted by ltalent z5-6 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 29, 10 at 13:08

Just a note to let you know that I've put up a site dedicated to newbie urban gardeners. It's local focus is NYC but its main focus is guiding new container gardeners. It's www.cityplanters.com and it covers the basics because so many people have these modest spaces, lots of hope and zero knowledge. Yes, that's right, I got sick of answering the phone and explaining the concept of drainage. Anyway, if you know someone who needs help with a container garden, you can send them here first. Then they can call you.

It's great to see things busting out for 2010.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cityplanters.com

• Posted by kali zone 7 (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 19, 10 at 17:16

This looks like a great resource. I am looking forward to exploring your site!

I am an urban gardener in Washington DC, with a deck in the back of the house and a small patch of dirt in the front.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Small Spaces And Urban Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here