Return to the Small Spaces And Urban Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Something to look forward to

Posted by wolfe15136 z6 PA (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 2, 06 at 16:00

As I stare out the window at yet another gloomy damp day, I thought this might cheer you up!

Spring will come, and in under three weeks too!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Something to look forward to

Beautiful!!
Spring is here in Atlanta :)

GGG

o

Spring WAS here in Virginia all during January and most of February.........sigh, my hands are itching to be dirty!

o

GGG: Braggart.

o
I forgot

to add the LOL
:>)

o

Oh! I'm LOVING the blue bench! And it made my eye go right to the gazing ball! I love your plants too, don't get me wrong (the rose is amazing!) but I love those whimsical added touches within people's gardens! Excellent job!
Amanda 'romando'

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Small Spaces And Urban Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here