Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
couture911

Just Saying Hi

couture911
15 years ago

Hi, I just found this board today. I have been an urban gardener for years, but moved last year to a place with an even smaller patch of earth than I had in previous years. Looking for how to get maximum food from minimum space. I'm also interested in doing things very much on the cheap, or on the free ;)

This weekend lucked out and found a bag 1/2 bag of manure and a 50 bag of potting soil that was 1/2 full on some nearby property that is the site of a future mini-mansion.

I'll be reading her for advice on space-saving techniques.

Comment (1)

• jll0306
    15 years ago

Don't you love all the different boards on Garden Web? I try to keep up with most of the ones lunped under kitchen gardening, and I learn something new every day.

You may already know about the site called containerseeds.com, but I just discovered them this week. Since you are interested in growing maximuum food in minimum space, you might want to study their listings. As a company, they don't have the best service reputation, but they do have a lot of good information about vegetable varieties that do well in containers.

Good luck,
    j.

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists