Return to the Small Spaces And Urban Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rain Barrel Set up, 2 Locations

Posted by anthonygeo 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 1, 13 at 23:11

I am currently trying to set up rains barrels in two locations for two different projects. I am only going to ask about one for now since the other one will be for veggies and wont be ready until spring.

I need to know how to set up these 3 15 gal barrels as back up rain barrels. Basically I want the main rain barrel to fill the other three. I have all the pvc parts I need but I am a bit lost as to how high the back up barrels need to be in comparison to the main one. How do I set these up to return water to the hose?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rain Barrel Set up, 2 Locations

this works

o

This work for the red and black from the main drum and red black or green connecting the small drums. The red black and green can be used in any combination. there should be only one line between tanks

o

this works

o

This works

o

This works

o

This works

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Small Spaces And Urban Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here