Return to the Small Spaces And Urban Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
raised individual plant rizers

Posted by poncirusguy 6b ahs 7 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 17, 13 at 23:12

I have a very small space I have to grow in and I have tried a few thing with success I would like to share and perhaps get input for improvement or just different ways of doing things.

Click on the picture below to open my photobucket display., then use the keyboard keys to navigate from picture to picture

photo IMG_4489_zpsf49c5627.jpg
stacking 3 one gallon bottomless food tins filled with soil so to plant a pepper plant high enough so the watermelon vines don't bury it.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://s1094.photobucket.com/user/wreristhechimney/slideshow/subtropic 7-15-13

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: raised individual plant rizers

I have found that 3 cans are higher than I have to go. using 2 cans would do fine. 1 can works if you keep competing plants off. I still have the rest of this season though to test this idea.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Small Spaces And Urban Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here