Return to the Garden Sources Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AHHHHH, prechilled bulbs from ebay!

Posted by SongCried z6 STL, MO (songcried@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Jan 31, 05 at 1:14

Hey ya'll...I'm so happy, telllin everyone.... i'm a new GW member... been lurkin 4 some time now... a just had to share this.
I'd saw someone on GW had made a purchase and reference to buyin bulbs on ebay...
So, i decided to check them out...
got my ordar last week... THEY SHIPPED THE SAME DAY I PAID! AND.... they all look great.. PRECHILLED DAFFDIL BULBS... they all healthy with the tiny green tips showin..., reallly big and firm just like the ones i ova paid for at the Hilltop nursery... which where i usually get mine from in Fenton, which is a long way from where i live... they came right to my door... even got some freebies!

I neva would have had the courage to buy them if it wasn't for the gutsy folks on GW...

just wanted to say thanks to all of u guys who give us lurkers the extra push to do somrthing out of our comfort zone
I may even gbuy some more... just wahted to say thanks again... u guys rock!!!!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: this is what they look like

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AHHHHH, prechilled bulbs from ebay!

Get then in the ground or pots right away so that they can make some roots!

Hilltop Nursery. Seems like I've heard of that. What road is it on? I'm in St Louis.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Sources Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here