Return to the Garden Sources Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plastic Seed Envelopes

Posted by nckvilledudes z7 NC (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 9, 05 at 10:55

Anyone know of a source for plastic seed envelopes that can be used to package up seeds for shipment. I bought some several years ago off of a seller on eBay, but can't seem to locate anyone selling them there now with the searches I have carried out. I am thinking something along the lines of 2 inches wide and 4 or so inches long, plastic with ziplock type closures. Not looking for paper templates you cut out and fold up and tape together. Thanks for your assistance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plastic Seed Envelopes

You can get them at Staples or Office Depot or even Wallmart.

o

This might be close to what you want.

Here is a link that might be useful: reclosable bags

o

Walmart carries them in the craft department , where all the beads are located for 97c to 1.99. depending on what size.

o

Thanks everyone for your help. Hi Carol, long time no see!

o

Any large craft retailer will carry them.

o

if you have a michael's craft store near you, they have 100 in a bag for $1.49. they carry about 5 or 6 different sizes. i'm sure a.c. moore craft store would have them as well, since they basically carry the same thing. (not sure if that one is in your area either).

hope these further suggestions help you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Sources Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here