Return to the Garden Sources Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for a source for shrubs

Posted by deb118 z5NWIN (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 1, 05 at 22:10

I'm looking for one that does not have an enormous, min. order amount. Also, I'd like to only have to order in quantities of 25 or so. Not a huge number.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for a source for shrubs

I love Musser Forests. They have a website. I've had excellent results with the plants from there, and the catalog is very helpful. I like lots of wildife shrubs, and those are well-labelled. And the animals have been happy with my selections. Not to mention, soil type, growing conditions are well-labelled too.

o

Thanks for the response. But I am looking for a wholesaler.

o

Maybe you should have said so? Easier to get the answer you need when you ask the question you want answered. (True of life too!)

o

Most wholesale nurseries sell only to the trade and will have minimum orders, generally considerably more than 25 plants, specially if shipping is involved. Try doing a Google search for wholesale nurseries in your area then give a few a call to see if they will deal in smaller quantities.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Sources Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here