Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alwalker_gw

warning about Growers Supply.com

alwalker
13 years ago

I would never order from this company. They refused to honor their advertised sales price when I tried to place an order and changed the excuses as to why they were not going to be able to sell an item for the sale price several times while talking to the customer service rep. This company has no idea as to the proper way of dealing with the public. I told them to take me off their mailing list. If any of you have a Growers Supply catalog that has an offer expires date of 3/26/11 and catalog pricing expiration of 4/15/11 why don't you see what price they give you for the garden starter greenhouse, stock number 104207. The catalog says "SALE $129.00" . The price they really are selling it for is $185.00 when you try to order it. The first excuse they gave me was that the sale expired. I corrected the customer service rep and let her know the sale price date in the catalog and the next excuse was that they could not guarantee their prices due to worldwide fluctuations in the price of steel. GIVE ME A BREAK! If you are going to make up excuses, at least stick to just one and make it a believable one. I don't have the time or the desire to deal with a company that will not sell items for the price they advertise.

Sponsored