Return to the Garden Sources Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rich Farm Garden?

Posted by sandalwoodzone6 z6 KS (My Page) on
Tue, May 4, 04 at 9:50

Anyone ever ordered from Rich Farm Garden? How was your service?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rich Farm Garden?

never heard of them

o

They are online at http://www.richfarmgarden.com. They have a great selection of seeds. I placed an order with them early in January. They never came. I emailed them in March and they responded telling me my seeds would be shipped in March. I never received any. I have emailed them twice since then politely asking when my seeds would be shipped and have not received any response. Just wondering if anyone else has had expeerience with them.

o

Check Gardenwatchdog.com.

I just looked at the website you referenced and selection seemed small/narrow. Unless they have something you can't find elsewhere, better to order from known (and rated) companies.

o

I had ordered from them because they have patchouli seeds which I have had a hard time finding elsewhere. I would not recommend them to anyone. No seeds...no service either. I have since ordered the seeds from Richters in Canada. I haven't received them either. Maybe I can get some started by this time next year. Always an optimist...isn't that what gardening is about?

o

Buyer Beware! This is a bad business. I placed an order of $36 for Pyrocantha. They immediately billed my credit card, but have never sent me the plants. It's been 7 mohths now. When I call they forward me to a answering machine, which says, leave your name and phone, we'll call you back. I did, they didn't call me back.
http://www.richfarmgarden.com/
I filed a complaint with the Better Business Burea, and you should too. The more bad complaints they get, the less business they will get. If you go to the link below you can confirms this:

Do a search on Rich Farm it will pull them up, and report they are unsatisfactory. Why are you ignoring this? Do you want your customers to be screwed over?
Regards,
Alan

Here is a link that might be useful: Indiana Better Business Bureau

o

I've been dealing with Rich Farm Garden for 4 years and I've found them to be an excellent source for seeds and plants & have never had any problems with them. It is sometimes hard to get order status info on the phone, but an email takes care of that - they have always answered promptly. You might want to order some of the hard to find stuff early, though - they tend to sell out of the odder things pretty early in the season.

o

i have ordered seeds and plants from the rich farm garden supply on a number of occasions, and i have allways had a good experience!

not only do they have things that i havent been able to find anywhere else..but the service is good.

recommended.

Here is a link that might be useful: rich farm garden supply

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Sources Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here