Wholesale liners, jap. maples

Posted by Bigred z8 Ark. (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 8, 02 at 7:35

Anyone know a source for liners?
Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wholesale liners, jap. maples

This time of year may be difficult. SInce you mentioned wholesale, you will be expected to purchase a large quantity.
Good luck

Here is a link that might be useful: Liners

o

Does anyone know where I can get jap.maple seeds wholesale or cheap.Please email me if you do .thankyou

o

I'm not sure about liners or Japanese maple seeds but they do have jiffy pots & things nurseries use, as well as bulk seeds. I've ordered from them twice with no problems. It's R.H. Shumway >>>>www.hpsseed.com. You can also try the following for seeds:

lonniesbulkseeds.com
vegetableseedwarehouse.com
www.homeharvestseeds.com
www.katzkuntrykuttins.com
www.crosmanseed.com
www.superseeds.com

Hope these help! Good luck!

o

hay farmer duncan how maney seeds you looking for?

take care
bruce

o

Peggy,
I think this site should help you out. Just go to plant sources, type in what your looking for and list of growers will come up.

Loretta

Here is a link that might be useful: Wholesale nurseries

o

I'm looking for anywhere between 1000 and 10000 seeds at a time.Thanks

o

Peggy,
I purchase 1 year-old proven grafts from a small Oregon company that has a wide selection of cultivars. The only drawback, is having to order 1-2 years in advance of shipment because of demand backlog. If still interested, e-mail me for address & tel/fax # (no website).

BTW-- Do you know Carl Amason of Calion? He's the Historian for the ANPS, a long time correspondant and TV star(HGTV) Garden Diary, I think.

o

Here's one.

Here is a link that might be useful: Heritage Seedlings

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Sources Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here