Posted by bungalow_mikee z10 CA (emailthis@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Dec 10, 03 at 5:47

Has anyone used the magna hose?
Is it a good quality hose?
Can you wash your car with it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Magna Hose

After I saw this post, I was interested in the product until I read the product reviews at Amazon.com.
I'll attach a link to this URL
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B0009NAD8M/ref=cm_cr_dp_pt/103-3528546-4348604?ie=UTF8&n=228013&s=hi

If it doesn't work, do a search at Amazon for the product, then click on 'product reviews' next to the item.

T

Here is a link that might be useful: Magna Hose Product Review

o

I purchased the Magna Hose today at Lowes and am returning it tomorrow. I can't believe how cheesey this piece of junk is. It is not only hard to reel off the hose, but is almost impossible to reel up. Forget about using the handle intended to reel up. I will spend my twenty on a conventional hose that works great. About the only thing that works as stated is the water moves through the hose.

o
The Best Hose I've ever Purchased

At Sam's Club, 120' for $25.00. The only hose they carry. I have two and will buy an other shortly.

o

I love my magna hose. it is light to handle and the water flows through it well. Will probably buy another one for use at our pool. I don't feel it is cheap, or hard to use.

o

I have one of these and LOVE it. My hubby ran over one of them and I'm looking for another. Ordering over internet is very expensive when shipping is added. Anyone know where I can buy locally in ATL area?

Not only is it easy to handle, it never kinks, and is so light weight.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Sources Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here