Return to the Garden Sources Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gardens north seed co.

Posted by vicki448 z5 NEOhio (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 30, 04 at 17:05

Has anybody ordered seed from here lately? I ordered around dec. 1st and have not received my seeds yet. e-mailed them mon. and no response. Ordering page on their site says they process orders within 7 days. thanks for any info!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gardens north seed co.

I received a very nice e-mail from Gardens North this week apoligizing for the delay and saying seeds would be coming soon. By now you have probably gotten the same e-mail.

o

Handee, have not had an e-mail from them!

o

Vicki,

Perhaps there was a computer glitch and your order didn't "take." That happened to me with Plant Delights recently. When I didn't get an order confirmation, I re-entered it and it took just fine.

I ordered from Gardens North New Year's day and got an e-mail confirmation. A follow up memo from Kristl said she was getting all her orders out Wednesday after the phyto inspector came. She said she was driving to New York to expedite mailing. The memos were probably automatically generated. I'm suspicious your order just didn't take.

Good luck getting your order. I just love this company. I'd have to to pay the $7 phyto fee.

Handee

o

I ordered the second week in January and had my seeds ten days later. After placing the order, I received an email, apologizing that since the ag inspector wasn't expected until the following week, shipment of my order would be delayed.

I was delighted with the service, and with the quality of the seeds I received--the propagation notes were the most comprehensive I've ever seen from a mail-order seed source.

I'll be ordering again from the impressive catalog they sent.

o

I ordered fairly early, too, and just about the time I worried about where my order was, I received the email about the delay. Shortly after that, I received my seeds. I'll order again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Sources Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here