Return to the Garden Sources Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Container for 4' Plastic Pots

Posted by Innoma Z8a CA (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 9, 04 at 18:25

Okay, I've looked and looked for something I can put 4" round plastic pots in to water, but have come up with nothing. I'm looking for something like the following:

Any ideas on where to locate something like this?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Container for 4' Plastic Pots

I think Pinetree garden has something like this...... look under planting supplies seed strays :)

Here is a link that might be useful: here

o

I found these at a store called the Christmas Tree Shops, which is only located in the East. But, I've seen similar at dollar stores locally. I used them for winter sowing, but also used them for when I needed to transplant from styrofoam cups to 4" pots. They have plenty of holes in the bottom, just like you see in the sides.

o

Thanks for the replies!

But what I'm actually looking for is a container like the water tray pictured in my original post ... something without holes in the bottom ... that way I can water from the bottom *and* have a nice handy container for picking up the plants and taking them outdoors to harden off before transplanting.

I can get the exact 'watering tray' shown above, but only in lots of something like 2,850, which is WAY WAY more than I need.

I suppose I *could* just buy any ol' container to put the pots in, but the ones pictured above sure look convenient.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Sources Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here