Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
castorp

lycoris source?

castorp
17 years ago

Does anyone know of a good reliable mail order source for a variety of lycoris? I've found several sites with the red hurricane lily, but I'd like to order yellows too, along with surprise lilies and others. The only site I've come across so far that has all of those is Brent and Becky's bulbs. Has anyone tried it? Does anyone have another suggestion? I'm ordering A LOT of bulbs, so I want to be as sure as possible the company is reliable. Gardenwatchdog gives Brent and Becky's pretty good but not perfect reviews.

Bill

Comments (3)

• callijo
    17 years ago

You might try www.terraceiafarms.com . They're a family-run operation that I've had very good experiences with over the years.

• castorp
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to be ordering from them other types of bulbs, but when I click on Lycoris on their on-line catalog, nothing comes up.

• callijo
    17 years ago

Hmmm...they usually carry the red and white lycoris radiata (spider lily or "naked ladies" as we call them here). You might want to ask them about it by phone or email; it may just not be the right shipping time for lycoris, but it never hurts to ask!

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH