Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brenda_in_tx

Tell me about your garden fountain

brenda_in_tx
16 years ago

I posted this same question on the Texas Gardeners Forum but thought I'd post here too.

We're putting in a flower garden around the perimeter of our backyard and would like to put a fountain in one of the corners. I looked here at Garden Web to see if there is a section specifically for fountains and didn't see one, so I thought I would ask the knowledgeable, kind folks here. We're looking at the Siena Fountain at Home Depot. The dimensions are 46.85H x 25.19W x 19.5D. What do we need to look for and consider in purchasing a fountain? I tried to find a review on this particular fountain on the internet and couldn't find anything, so it may be a brand new one. Some fountain reviews (other brands, sizes, etc.) are negative because the reviewers say the water constantly splashes out of the fountain and leaves a muddy mess. I realize that birds will splash the water, but I prefer to not have it constantly splashing the ground around the fountain.

Also, if you have pictures of your fountain in your garden or anywhere you have one, I would love to see.

Thanks for any help, advice and suggestions.

Comments (4)