Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tokuo_gw

Transplanting a Hedge Can it be done

tokuo
17 years ago

I am new to the forum I posted on 3-22-07 and I dont think I put in the correct topic I have a arboricola green hedge a little over 4 feet I was told it could grow 10ft it is now around my screened in pool I want to transfer it around 10ft over in the same location and use it as a privacy hedge I was told by several nursury's that it would not survive the transplant in Naples Florida and I should plant new ones for the privacy hedge and cut my others down since I do love them and they are easy to care for. I did find one nursury who said there would be no problem in transplanting them I don't want to see them die I'm going to have to plant the arboricola in either place so the cost is not an issue It's just that there taller ones would have a head start on the hedge But I could leave them where they are they are they are 3 yrs old and I could plant new little ones for my hedge I have no knowldedge and don't know what to do any information would be appreciated I don't want to kill them. Thank You

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting