Return to the Southern Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Companion plant lists???

Posted by wwlittle z8SC (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 3, 05 at 22:19

I recently started turning my horticultural knowledge into actual green by starting a landscaping company. I remember a book I had/have that lists plants and companion plants that enhance each other or grow better with certain companion plants. Do you all know of any sources for such information? I can't seem to locate my book. I am insterested in landscaping plants not edibles. In the mean while I will continue to puruse through my library of gardening and horticultural information. If you are located in the Columbia, SC area...please call on me for advice, CAD Master landscape plans, landscape design, or simple Q@A. I do have a landscape design certificate and am curently working in my Horticultural Certificate. 803-319-0675 if you are in the Columbia, SC area. Thanks all and Happy Gardening. Another great green summer is right around the corner.
W. Little

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Companion plant lists???

Try this site for perennials. It lists companions as part of the perennial descriptions. Keep in mind that their bloom periods may not match when things bloom in your zone.

Here is a link that might be useful: Companions

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Southern Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here