Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thegr8oz

H-U-G-E Moving Sale in Sarsota, FL...last weekend in July 2007

thegr8oz
16 years ago

After living in Florida for 22 years, I am moving out-of-state in August. I have an enormous plant collection, some of which I've traded with lots of good people in Florida over the years. Now, I need your help making sure my collection ends up in the hands of Florida growers who love this hobby of ours.

I'm having a sale the last weekend of July to sell of most of what I can't take with me. The sale will take place Friday, July 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday, July 28 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, July 29 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Included in the sale will be orchids, nepenthes, amorphophallus, philodendron, rhipsalis, dischidias, cacti, succulents, aroids, landscape plants, and lots more. I also have boxes of new orchid baskets and hangers, pots, potting soils (that will go in big bags...cheap!).

I hope you can attend. Please pass the word along to friends who don't visit GardenWeb. I need everyone's help on this one. Thanks to all of my Florida gardening friends for the trades and friendship over the years.

From I-75, take Exit 213 (University Parkway) east to US 41 (it's about 8 miles). Turn left (South) to 22nd Street (it's about 1.5 miles or so). Turn right (West) to Hickory Avenue. I'm on the corner of 22nd and Hickory: 2207 Hickory Avenue. (941) 906-8349

Oz

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?