Return to the Southern Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
H-U-G-E Moving Sale in Sarsota, FL...last weekend in July 2007

Posted by thegr8oz z9/FL (gr8oz@comcast.net) on
Wed, Jul 4, 07 at 14:11

After living in Florida for 22 years, I am moving out-of-state in August. I have an enormous plant collection, some of which I've traded with lots of good people in Florida over the years. Now, I need your help making sure my collection ends up in the hands of Florida growers who love this hobby of ours.

I'm having a sale the last weekend of July to sell of most of what I can't take with me. The sale will take place Friday, July 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday, July 28 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, July 29 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Included in the sale will be orchids, nepenthes, amorphophallus, philodendron, rhipsalis, dischidias, cacti, succulents, aroids, landscape plants, and lots more. I also have boxes of new orchid baskets and hangers, pots, potting soils (that will go in big bags...cheap!).

I hope you can attend. Please pass the word along to friends who don't visit GardenWeb. I need everyone's help on this one. Thanks to all of my Florida gardening friends for the trades and friendship over the years.

From I-75, take Exit 213 (University Parkway) east to US 41 (it's about 8 miles). Turn left (South) to 22nd Street (it's about 1.5 miles or so). Turn right (West) to Hickory Avenue. I'm on the corner of 22nd and Hickory: 2207 Hickory Avenue. (941) 906-8349

Oz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: H-U-G-E Moving Sale in Sarsota, FL...last weekend in July 20

Ok, I guess this is done.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Southern Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here