Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kclynm9933

in need of a natural privacy fence on a budget!

kclynm9933
9 years ago

I live right behind a school. Before, there were trees which kept a pretty good barrier between my back yard and the school, it wasn't a dense forest but you could not see the school.
Now however, they tore down all the trees! Hooray! That's awesome huh? Having a public institution right in your own yard? The catch 22 is they did this just as we put our house on the market! Even better!
We have had lots of showings, our home is fully renovated, however for some reason no one can envision themselves grilling on our 2 story deck which is basically on public property.
Also construction workers watch us like it's a sitcom when we are on our back deck. The trees were tore down so a road for the school buses could be paved wo they don't disturb the traffic so much on the highway the school is on. This home is on an acre of land and worth about $300,000. I mean coooommeeeoonn.
So, getting to the point, we need some sort of privacy fence that is at least 16 ft. high.
The county will be planting leyland cyprus trees but who knows when that will finally be, I assume spring as it is fall. We cannot sit on the market all winter. No. Way.
Please help! I am open to an creative idea!
Thank you kindly,
Kris

Comment (1)

Sponsored