Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

we are working on a plan of all the food we have to plant UHHH O

medontdo
15 years ago

out of all the seeds i've traded for, and recieved as bonuses, we are going to plant a little of each, now the plan is to "TRY" and figure a plan of where to plant everything :')

so far we have:

many different melons

beets

pea's- purple hull, snow, cow,

beans-yard long pole,

chives- garlic, regular

kiwi

peppers- grand belle mix, early jalapeno, sweet banana, college 64l hungarian wax hot,

oh heck to many,

kales

collards

spinaches

carrots

gourds

cukes

rhubarbs

swiss chards

corns

many tomatos

many onions just no vidalia boo hoo

oregano

fennel

basils

cabbages

thyme

lots of diff lettuces

arugala's i thinks LOL

artichoke, i think i will make a perennial garden

cauliflower

broccoli

oregano

parsley

squash

radish

eggplants

passiflora's

kohlrabi

rhutabaga

endive

strawberry alpine

okra's

ok that's pretty much it, without giving the specifics on everything. LOL so my question is, what do i plant with what?? i know one thing, i am planning on planting the okra, eggplants, tomatoes, peppers seperately, mostly because they'd take up so much space, i have SOOOOOO many of them right now, especially the maters!! then the peppers. the eggplants i want lots of also, but i'm getting slowly but surely!! LOL i only have like 4 different kind now, i think. LOL so any help would be tremendously awesome!! thank you :') ~Medo

Comments (2)

• dutchess_9
    15 years ago

Check out my blog....I have researched what herbs/flowers would be good companions or insect repellers for various vegetables.

www.howmygardengrows.wordpress.com

There is a blog there on compantion planting. Let me know what you think...if you have found any other good matches.

• sinfonian
    15 years ago

Are you looking for companion planting or space/height considerations? All those look like great veggies to grow!

Sponsored
Stanford Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia