Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
MSG from carolynp

Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 29, 09 at 20:01

I'm just getting out of the hospital, lol. We had a lot of exposure to some kids in public school and I caught a virus which became bronchitis which became pneumonia and I actually collapsed a lung.
she said that as soon as she gets to feeling good enough to do stuff on the internet she will be back! so watch out (that was my part LOL) she wanted me to let everyone know :')
we are keeping her in our prayers, now i know why i hadn't heard from her in a few. ~Medo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MSG from carolynp

Carolyn, you get well and get back here to us, you hear? We are missing you, girl. So sorry to hear you have been sick.

Love you,
Granny

o

Thanks for the update, Medo.

EG

o

Wow, my PNW buddy Carolynp is sick. Ouch. Definitely in our thoughts and prayers. Get well!

o

your very much welcome! :') i can't wait till she is all better!! for her, you know she wants to be out planting all she can!! i know it has to be nice up there!! i definately hope that the kids are on spring break for her, that would be very helpful!! OT: we planted all the bulbs inside, since we have at least a few weeks of freeze of worry!! EEKS!! i lost my passi's so that wasn't cool. i wanted to be able to eat from those this year!! **big smile** dang ks weather. LOL

EG did ya ever find them congo watermelon? i have gotten a few different packs in trades, if ya want one of them.
or anyone else. they are supposed to get huge just incase ya'll didn't know :') and i also have some colassal canteloupe!! can't wait to try them out!! LOL

o

Medo - I've already received some congo from ya...Can't wait to try 'em!

EG

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here