Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SFG design website?

Posted by jamib NW (My Page) on
Sun, May 17, 09 at 18:36

Someone told me that there is a website with a tool for designing your square foot garden. She said it helped you know which plants to put next to each other, and allowed you to drag and drop to design it. I've tried google, but I'm not finding it. Anyone know of a website with a design tool? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SFG design website?

This is my favorite, although it only offers plans for 3'x6' gardens. I just played around with it in MS Paint and made it conform to my measurements.

Granny

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Garden Planner

o

I found this site too. It is awesome for design but I dont think it has anything about companion planting does it? I love it. I just hate how long it takes to scroll through the plants to find the one you want. But boy it looks nice!

o

Here you go. I had fun using this tool.

http://www.growveg.com/tutorials/introduction.aspx

You can see how I used it the link below. Scroll down to "The Plan"

Here is a link that might be useful: The Plan

o

Plangarden.com also has a free trial version, and also has 'shared' gardens that you can look at from people who have used it all over the country.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here