Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boochi1

New to gardening,please need knowledge on Onion,brocolli,orka

boochi1
14 years ago

Hi,

I have tons of questions that are making me crazy,but couldnt find complete answers online,hence posting for your advice..

(a) I brought some onions seedlings in trays,from K-Mart,It said on the tray,Spanish onions,spreading type,plant 10 cm apart.

Now, what dose spreading mean?

Its june in michigan is there still time to get onion bulbs out of this grass kind of things with little root on the bottom.

If no,Can i save them for fall,How can i use them other that using them as greens.

(b) After buying 7 inch high borcolli seedlings, i read online

that they are cold weather crop,is there any point planting them in garden now,or could i use my small available garden space better by not using them..

However,If i can plant that brocolli,is it okie if i plant it in one foot distance from Tomato plant,will there be problems to tomato because of spacing..MY soil is rich and i'm fertilising.

(c) Are OKRA plants companions to tomatoes, I read they are companions of Eggplant,pepper,i do have some spcae for okra near eggplants peppers but it will be close to tree root,do okra need more than 7 inches of well tilled soil..

Thank you so much for reading,any experince you have will give me some peace.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus