Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stitchintime23

Woodchucks *&^%$#@

stitchintime23
14 years ago

It's my own fault. I built this beautiful garden, my raised beds and trellises a thing that has, in it's short life, brought me great joy. I knew that we had to build a fence. But we had a wedding and family visiting from all over the world, it could wait until this weekend. No. I saw him from the bathroom window yesterday and knew that we had to hurry. Today when I came home from work - utter devastation. All of my green beans deheaded, ditto sunflowers. Many cucumbers. He enjoyed my pineapple sage and 1/3 of my leaf lettuce to the ground. One squash is toast, the other two were just sampled.

I cried, I raged, I drove to home depot. My husband and son and I built an emergency fence with no entrance (that can wait.) Hopefully it will keep the little effer out...

You know, I have a nice yard with plenty of edible flowers and pretty plants to eat. He didn't want the basil in front of my perennial bed, nor the ornamental strawberries. He had to eat my produce. It's my fault but I still have revenge in my heart.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional