Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
krintis

~. .~ 'urt-sfg' alert!!!!.......~. .~

krintis
15 years ago

First, I would like to say" Don't thow me in the pot with cha!!!

I respect your chatting about "non-SFG", and I hope that you all respect ours as we have respected yours. If it gets too boring (not calling any names, but i can if i have to), in this forum, my suggestion would be: (1)give each other your e-mail, (2) exchange phone numbers, (3)join a forum where you all can meet and greet each other and talk about all kinds of things that have nothing to do with SFG and give us poor souls who suffer this "non-productive" chatter a break! (I came), and a lot of people have come, to this forum for a reason. People have given great info/feedback/and shared pics of their "pride-and-joy" garden. I was under the impression that this is what "THIS FORUM" is/was all about and not catching up on something totally ("URT-SFG"/UNRELATING-TO-SFG). People as myself are tired of opening up a topic and finding "gibberish" under these topics. I for one just joined SFG less than a month ago, and it was very displesing to me to have (like so many others) think someone have responded to a question asked, or post a related comment, etc...only to find "crap letters."

Please disregard this message......(if it don not apply to you!)

If it does apply to you...(please forward your inquires to the address below:)

_________@________.com

(Krintis!)

Comment (1)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional