Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ping Judy/Sonfonion or anybody

Posted by jbest123 Zone 5 PA (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 19, 09 at 13:25

I can not access Judy's or Sinfonian's web page. Can anybody else or it is me that has the problem?

John

Here is a link that might be useful: John's Journal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ping Judy/Sonfonion or anybody

I tried to access Sinfonian's and it crashed my browser.

o

I get a fatal error message. The problem is on their end, not yours, John. Hope things are still going well for him over there.

o
RE: Ping Judy/Sinfonion or anybody

I miss Sinfonian's blog too! It's been a few weeks since I have been able to access it. I also noticed that Judy's blog was down and any others that are hosed by ft2garden.

I too hope all is well.

Rachel
My Blog: GrafixMuse's Garden Spot

o

I too have had problems accessing Sinfonian's blog. Sure miss him too. Oh, wait, that's me.

Thanks so much for the concern. All is well on my front. I have tried multiple times in multiple ways to reach Judy, with no responses. I am concerned for her.

I have no access to the inner workings of the site so until everything is fixed on her end, I will remain down.

As for my garden, it has seen better days. The tomatoes are ok, but the heat wilted the plants badly. The good news is the stuff I planted for fall has come up so I'm hopeful for the winter. I have been busy so I still need to harvest some potatoes and garlic. The kids love all the fresh carrots. There, that's my garden blog post Cliff notes.

Sorry folks, techical difficulties that I can't fix.

Enjoy your garden!

o

Hey buddy! I knew you were alright. How was the trip? Email me and let me know all of the details....

EG

o

I hope Judy's okay as well. Hopefully she's just busy. EG's right. How was the trip!?

o

It was really fun, but the hot weather baked the garden back home. Tomatoes and lettuce are wilting, but still producing. Cantaloupe are the size of baseballs and the early potatoes and garlic need harvesting. Planting for fall now. Hope to get the blog back soon!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here