Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: it's a boy!

Posted by reba_nc z 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 11, 08 at 18:32

After our two girls both coming one day early, our little boy decided to top them big time and came 18 days early! Not that I'm complaining, mind you. After the longest labor I've ever had, I gave birth to the smallest baby I've ever had! 7 lbs even isn't tiny, but our first was 7 12 and the second was 8 2.
I'd post a picture if I knew how. (I know it's a photobucket thing and it's supposed to be simple but I don't have the energy right now!)
His name is Jacob Michael and his big sisters are enthralled with him. Except when he cries, then our youngest girl (19 months) cries too. She wants us to fix whatever is wrong with the small squirming thing. It would be funny if it weren't so loud......

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: it's a boy!

Photobucket

o
RE: OT: it's a boy! Photobucket

Reba, if you want to email the pics of the baby to me at anniebloom1 at gmail dot com I can put them in my photobucket account and link them here. OR

Photobucket

On your picture, copy the option I have circled and paste it in your post.

Granny

o
RE: OT: it's a boy! Jacob Michael

INTRODUCING Jacob Michael!!

Photobucket

And his happy (adorable) sisters...

Photobucket

o

Thank you Granny! I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures from the BlackBerry to photobucket. Jacob made a face just as I took his picture and now I have to clean out my file to make enough space to take more pictures. When I have a better one I'll try to post it!

o

You're welcome Reba. Those scrunchy little baby faces are the most precious :-)

Granny

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Kitchen Garden

o

Congratulations Reba....he's adorable

EG

o

Awwwwwww!!! Sorry you had a long labor. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful babies with us! They're all downright gorgeous.

Blessings,
Angela

o

awww hes just the cutest!! :') hopefully he's gonna be a sleeper!! hopefully that long labor wasn't that bad though!! i can't believe how adorable he is!! i mean i just want to reach in there and just kiss his cute little cheeks and smell his baby smell!! **grinn** i 'know i'm weird!! CONGRADDULATIONS~~ ~Medo

o

Congrats! I hope my little boy decides to come early too :)

o

Congratulations - He is beautiful ans so are your girls!
Thank you for sharing them!

o

Congatulations! Sorry about the long labor, but that's a great birth weight! Both mine were smaller and earlier (well, I certainly didn't give birth to them, but they're mine too none-the-less, hehe).

And for when you have some energy, I use my blackberry to upload pics to my photobucket every day. Just connect it to the computer and go to photobucket, click choose files and then find the "directory" that it designated for your blackberry (mine's G). It pulls the pics right off of it to the internet. Very cool indeed. Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Sinfonian's garden adventure!

o

He is SO beautiful! And so are his sisters! Get some rest, you did alot of work!

o

Granny taps foot and waits for more pictures.

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Kitchen Garden

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here