Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
who all still has a fall crop?

Posted by engineeredgarden 7, nw Alabama (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 4, 08 at 22:28

I was just wondering if there were some more people in this forum that still had a fall crop growing.....I know sinfonian does, and ribbit....who else?
EG feeling kinda lonely with fall crop.......I'm getting tired of looking at mine all the time. I wanna see some others.

EG

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: who all still has a fall crop?

technically? LOL i do, and its a lonely little malabar spinich, and i still have tomatoe's!! i just rooted like 10 of the clippings. and they are now growing. i pruned them like that thing said. so i hope that thing works. :') man i'll be canning all winter long!! Heee Hawwww!!! LOL what is your recipe for your pear butter? i got a whole box of them babies and need to get them all cut up!! my kids ate most of the apple butter, and we gave away 5 pts. so we need to make tons next year!! LOL they are crazy for this and all types of this stuff!! LOL ~Medo

o

I have tomatoes coming in still because we haven't gotten our first frost yet! Onions are coming in slow but steady. My lettuce is in different stages of finished, but I can't wait to try it, lol.

o

I do, like you said. Broccoli in the large pots has heads a little smaller than the mouth of a solo cup. The ones in the SFG have pinpoint heads. Cabbage in there isn't headding and the brussles aren't doing much of anything. The onions are great for green onions but not bulbing. I'm about to take the lettuce out of the pots and just have a large salad.

If I get home before the dark, I'll try to take some pictures.

Sorry if this comes up more than once. I've already posted this and it disapeared into never never land.

o

Medo - here's a link to the recipe I used...don't use a sieve, though. I used the blender!

Carolyn - no frost yet? you're lucky...that lettuce will be good.

ribbit - our broccoli and cabbage are in the same stage, I think. I'll take pictures this weekend..

EG

Here is a link that might be useful: pear butter recipe

o

Well, I'm just starting to get squash fruits after all these months. Not big ones, tiny little ones that I'm hoping will grow and not wither away and die!

We've tasted our first crop we planted before we started SFG, the cantaloupes! Yummy! We're going to have more today as an afternoon snack.

A few of my tiny lettuces survived the cut of the cut and come again method. (LOL) It's certainly not enough for salad for the family or anything, but might be enough to add to some sandwiches. :-)

My bush beans are there... I have no idea if they're just not container tolerant or cold tolerant/heat tolerant or what? It was really hot, now pretty cool... They have some great-tasting green beans, in my opinion, but two beans ain't no side dish. I have 4 more beans (about 2-3 weeks later), so I'm going to let them go to seed before frost kills them completely when it comes. At least I'll have plenty more plants come spring.

My pole beans (Kentucky Wonder), never did a darn thing. Again, probably doesn't like being grown in a container, which the tomatoes and squash seem to love.

Oh, the tomatoes! I just got my first flowers on two of my four plants that survived. It's sooo exciting. I'm going to try to winter them over, so they keep producing.

I'm also going to be getting serious about that make-shift greenhouse so that I don't have to quit gardening when we get our first frost. It tried to come quite a bit early, but most everything survived those 2 cooler nights we had. That was sure scary! I don't know what I'd of done with this being my first garden and not even getting one cantaloupe or tomato or squash! I would have been heart-broken!

Blessings,
Angela

o

WOO-HOO!!! Angela has come home!

I still have lettuce/mesclun, although it's all growing in plastic shoe boxes and a dishpan :-)

Granny

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Kitchen Garden

o

Not sure why I'm posting since EG stole my thunder hehe, but yeah, I've still got a fall garden attempt going. At least it was growing last weekend when I last saw it. Unlike EG, I was gardening at night before daylight savings hit.

I still have two successions of lettuce and two of spinach, peas, carrots, cauliflower, green onions and radishes. If I ever make it home in time to make a sit down dinner, just think of the salad I can make. Hehe

Here is a link that might be useful: Sinfonian's garden adventure

o

ohh ya, and small sweet canteloupe, and broccoli, but the "harvest" is so small that you really can't do anything with it. and we have these weird greens that i thought would be cool, well it went to seed, and spread all over the yard!! OMGoodness, that happened when we were in topeka, where in the heck were the little garden theives then?? lOL oh well?! like greens woulda killed them. GEEZE!! i am so happy, next year we get to harvest asparagus, i wanted to move them, but i fear that if i do, then i won't be able to harvest any, so now my problem becomes one of keeping the weeds away. yes, without weeding. i know i seen somewhere about that!! oh sinfonian, don't worry, the dark is good for you!! LOL **big grinn** yummy salad!! ~Medo

o

In bed #1, I have collards, red cabbage and broccoli--that is-- what is left of them. Something has stripped the leaves clean and I did find a green worm on one of them. I searched for BT in our area just we left for vacation and could not find it so as a last resort I covered them with Sevin dust. They still don't look good so it may be a lost cause. I am really disappointed!

EG - your cabbage is really beautiful and I am jealous!

In bed #2, I have onions, chives, collards, and two types of lettuce. I planted some garlic last week also. The wierd thing is, the collards in bed #2 appear to be fine, they still have leaves - yea! It is a different variety so maybe that's why.

My lettuces are small in this bed and seem to be growing very slowly. We had a couple of light frosts before vacation and I was covering the beds with plastic but being gone there was no way to protect them so I cut all of the bigger lettuces and gave them way but I left these two sections just to see what would happen. They look good just small so maybe I shouldn't have cut the others. Oh well, another lesson learned. The lettuce we ate was wonderful and it lasts so much longer than store-bought.

o

Holy moly!!! it's like a post-a-thon in here...I can't keep up with all of the posts.

Angela - you still got summer stuff growing? Did you take any pictures of your 'lopes?

Granny - that's the smallest sfg i've ever heard of!

sorry, sinfonian...

Medo - you have stuff growing?

betty - sorry something is eating your plants...it's either worms or earwigs probably...want me to send you a bottle of BT? Thanks for the compliment, I try my best.

EG

o

EG, I have lettuce, chard, endive, spinach, peppers and tomatoes growing in the GH. Does that count for a fall crop?

John

Here is a link that might be useful: Johns Journal

o

John - hmm...let me think...since I basically made a temporary greenhouse for mine last week....yeah, I guess so! Welcome to the fall crop growing club!

EG

o

You betcha! Still have some summer stuff going -- swiss chard, which I hope will make it through the winter -- plus the new SFG box, which is going strong. We're back in the 60's and 70's during the days, and wow are those leafy greens growing. And the radishes?! I need to plant more of the radishes and onion type things to continue my attempt at harvest staggering. And maybe more beets (although I have to thin the beets I have now).

o

Three of the five cucumbers I planted in a big pot came up today! I honestly thought they had been cooked, it was so hot and dry I was watering them four times a day. I set a thermometer out there one day and it blacked out and wouldn't even register the temp until I put it in the shade and it it dropped back to 128F.

EG, the greens and carrots I brought down in plastic would equal about four squares, so that's not so bad for a traveling garden.

Granny

o

OK, here are the pictures I took this afternoon of the fall crops. Some are in pots and some are in the SFG. We had to harvest the broccoli in the pots out front today b/c the heads were getting loose and you could just see the flowers wanting to bloom. They were small, but the man and the boy swear they were good. I guess I'll get to try some when we harvest the other heads. I never had a chance at a bite of these two, so I know they must have been good!
Broccoli out front:
Photobucket
Photobucket

The SFG
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll put some pictures of the journal I found on the "how do you plan your garden" post.

o

Granny - 4 squares? That's alot of lettuce! That would be awesome if you could get those cucs to grow in AZ. Maybe some shade will work?

ribbit - nice pictures! Your broccoli is farther along than mine, and our collards are about the same. Thanks for sharing!

EG

o

Sorry, EG, those scrawny things back there aren't collards. They're supposed to be brussles. Not the tree trunk like thing I was hoping for.

It's still curious to me that the broccoli in pots with more root space is fully mature while the ones in the SFG with less root space are stunted and have barely begun to head. It's the only variable I can think of that would affect the different rate of growth.

o

Oh....They looked like collards to me.....

EG

o

if i wasn't peeling pears all dang day, i woulda read this and went out and took pics!! LOL yes, i still have this wierd stuff growing, if we get back befor it gets dark tomarow
i'll go out and take pics of the stuff i still have growing, and the tomato plants that have little flowers on them!!! WOOO HOOO!!! LOL i have 3, thingi's FILLED to the brim, lets see, the big crock pot, the bigger of the pot/pan set, and the bigger of the bowl, which is the same size of the other two. the pears have apples mixed in, i didn't have all of the stuff yours called for, so i used the recipe for the applebutter. i had to do this today, i didn't know if i'd have the energy to do this tomarow. i feel a low day coming on. errrrrr!!! mainly because of the clouds out there!!!! ~Medo

o

The little peelers I have make it so much easier.....weird stuff growing? Like...micropterus salmoides or something? hee hee

EG

o

Ribbit: That broccoli looks great to me!

EG: Thanks for the offer - I 'll keep looking - someone has to have it here. I can order it online but I just don't understand why it is not in the stores here.

o

LOL now what was that peeler thingi and how much was it? i totally want one!! i told hubs my fingers are absolutely sore!! and the son of mine is no use!! he just irritates me, i have to get one of those things (peelers) for joy (hubs mom) she's got arthritic fingers and can't peel anymore, so it makes it hard for her. she so deserves one. i want to get a good one. AND my friend, mr shumate. has a cool dehydrater. i guess it has a thing on it where it has temp control? so you can change the temp. and drawers, and it automatically turns off. AND if the electricity gets interupted for some reason, then when it gets back on, then it will pick right back up where it got left off at. although i forgot to ask him what kind it was. apparently it's the cat's a**!! LOL of course you do know that i want that too!! Hee Hee!! now all i need is the canning tongs and i'm sooooo good to go! Hee Hee!! i'm not nuts anymoer!! LOL ~Medo

o

Here ya go, Medo....

EG

Here is a link that might be useful: peeler

o

Cool, EG. I think I want one of those! If you scrub the potatoes really well before peeling them, I think those strips of peel would taste delicious deep fried! Kind of like curly spuds.

I decided to transplant the lettuce that I'd started in the dishpan to a big plastic pot today. I got it all done, lifted the pot...it broke in half and all the soil and plants came out and landed on the pavement. Ruined the plants :-( So I scooped it all up and put it in a long planter, and I'm going to put in some beets and spinach.

Granny

Here is a link that might be useful: a

o

Granny - they probably would be good cooked that way. When I bought my 2 peelers, they were $10.99 each at KMart, but that was like 15 years ago......Plants ruined, huh? Probably should of put HM in there, instead of HS! stinker.......i've got my eye on you........hee hee

EG

o

No, it had CS in it, not HS. Can't buy the HS by the bag at the store.

Granny

o

EG, I went to Lowe's today and they carry a few Green Light products but none had BT in them. I did purchase a vegetable spray from them that kills just about everything except cabbage loopers so I will try that. I have emailed the company to see if they can tell me where to find their product. Their online store is being reorganized so it's not available at this time. I'm sure I will find it by Spring --all the garden centers around me have transformed into Christmas so the gardening supplies are next to impossible to locate!

o

Betty - if there is an old country seed and feed store close to you, I guarantee they'll have it.

EG

o
What is left

Here is what was left before I started today. I had not been out to the garden in about 12 days.

Pulled out the carrots, potato bin and the turnips.

Left still in this garden is Rainbow Swiss Chard, Endive, some onion that are doing nothing and some small garlic.

I still have about 10 squares of carrots in another garden that I am going to leave for a few more weeks.

I posted the carrots and potato bin unveiling in my garden progress post..

Here is a link that might be useful: My Square Foot Garden History, Building ,Pics and Progress PART 4

o

And EG, don't forget she puts BS in there, too...

o

Yeah.....Kmart...400 oak street....in Cincinatti....yeah. They probably have it in bags...See how granny gets me all messed up? lol

Mike - I saw your pictures....that wasn't too bad on the potatoes. Mine will be next, I really don't know what to expect. Nice carrots, by the way.....

EG

o

ok, i'll have to go look for some of them. i know i'll not get them for that price, but hey!! LOL
this is sooooo funny!!
my final proof my hubs is a dogg!! LOL i'm folding the socks, tossing them onto the other couch, which means that i have to toss it across him. LOL now every time i do this he turns his head and follows the sock, so i'm just busting up laughing, so he asks what i'm laughing about? i tell him, and he say's, well i do have perephial vision ya know, LOL so i say so do i, and finish doing some more of the socks, and same thing happens, so i tell him the only thing he's missing is the wagging of the tail and the tongue hanging out. LOL and i'm sooooo busting up by now, he says i'm just wrong or something like that, but is laughing, so i tell him that its one of those things as dorky as i am, i just love about him!! and it just tickles me. Hee Hee those weird things is what makes me laugh so much!! LOL
we got back so late that i didn't get any pics!! so i'll get them tomarow, i promise!! LOL i'm not going anywhere, i hope to go to osage, but that's not that far, although i know he'll tell me NO!! but i want some canning tongs!! i'm a wimp and i have none!! BWAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! **big grinn** ~Medo

o

Medo, when I did my bit of canning I couldn't find my canning tongs. Mr. H found me a huge...I mean HUGE...pliers! It worked great, but I still want to find my jar lifter.

Granny

o

FINALLY FOUND IT - after several phone calls I finally found a store tht carries BT. It is made by a different company other by Green Light but they carry the liquid and the powder. I will pick it up tomorrow! Yea! I hope I can save the cabbage and broccoli. Should I cut off the stripped leaves or just leave them on? They look like skeleton plants - kinda pretty though!

o

Yep, EG, I planted summer stuff in the fall. This was my first garden ever, and I felt like I could conquer the world! I do have to say that the summer stuff is the stuff that isn't producing good, though. I guess they don't like the cool nights or something. The squash are all winter varieties (at least I think so).

Granny, I am so glad you get to garden in Arizona! I knew you couldn't stay away from it until left there.

Everyone, thanks for the responses on the thread. It sure is great to feel like you're sharing in learning and gardening with other fallbies... LOL

Ribbit, thanks so much for sharing the pics! I've never seen broccoli growing before, so that's neat. About the flower, I'm guessing that you don't want the broccoli to flower? I've never grown it before, so I really don't know the first thing. I planted some, but only like two seeds, and neither came up. :-(

Mike, thanks for sharing your potato experience. I can't wait to create my own box now!

As for the HS, CS, HM, CM, and all the other initials that make we want to have a BM......... Well, let's just say I'm joining John on the back porch... hahahaha (couldn't help that one... too funny).... You guys are a riot!!!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Betty,

I'm not sure where in Georgia you are, but if you're near the Atlanta metro area, Pike Nurseries all carry BT.

I still have a fall garden going. I have lettuce, collards, cabbage, english peas, bok choy, beets, broccoli, radishes, carrots, turnips, and rutabega. Some things doing better than others.

Still left from the summer garden, I have what's left of pole limas - they didn't handle our frost too well, and a couple of small eggplant and many green tomatoes. Plus some herbs - thyme, parsley, rosemary, and oregano.

o

Betty - good! Now you can show those worms who's boss in your garden! I would go with the liquid, because it will get down between the different plant parts easier. If a stem was "nekkid", i'd pull the stem. My reason is because that's just more surface area for the plant to hafta put it's energy into, and the leaf won't grow back.....

Angela - I planted only one summer variety for this fall season, and that's why my cows ain't got any peas now....everything else is doing great,though.

susancol - you've still got quite a bit of stuff out there growing....i'm impressed.

Gee....I don't feel as lonely now! Thanks, everybody!

EG

o

I planted something today!

Went to a yard sale next door and bought some pots. Planted one full of spinach and another with beets. I still have two large ones that have to get filled with soil, so they will have to wait until the next trip to town. I want to put buttercrunch lettuce in one and maybe carrots or more spinach in the other. I really think I should plant something around the edges of the cucumber pot, as I'm sure those will freeze before they bear a crop.

Not a sfg, but a container garden. I 'm not stepping foot outside this forum though....so just learn to put up with me!

Granny

o

Betty - I'm gonna post about BT on my blog tonight for you and my friend Kate....just wanted to let you know. I worked real hard on it. I hope you like it!

Granny - well good for you! Buttercrunch lettuce is my favorite, and as a matter of fact - i'm eating me a big ol' redneck bowl of it this weekend! Also, I understand about not wanting to venture outside this particular forum. It's pretty harsh out there...have you been to the compost forum lately? Whew! Talk about harsh.....

EG

o

no, EG, they are NOT the harsh ones, go to the rose forum. man, them people have a "character" of their own, although there was one person who did be nice to me and talk a little to me, LOL i think mostly because he got a kick out of my way of propogation. LOL but unless you are one of them who have name brand roses, and are special, sorry, but your no good. and if you do get a response its rude. i've been ta two separate forums like that, and the green one is 1/2 as bad.. there is one guy who is just fricken nuts. i think mostly because he liked everyones attention. but they can be harsh at times if your not a going gree/composter person. hmmmm i don't remember which one now come to think of it. LOL
ya, have ya met blu?? he say's it like it is and more eh??!! LOL

o

thank you EG for the link for the potato peeler!! i didn't see that earlier. DUHHHH!! LOL i checked it out, hasn't went up to much :') ~Medo

o

Susancol - There is a Pike's about 15 miles away so I will check with them to see if they carry the Green Light brand. Thanks for the help!

EG - I loved the post on your blog - thanks for doing the research. I will trim up my plants tomorrow so they can get to growing!

To All: I love this group - ya'll are so helpful. I value your friendship and your gardening knowledge!

o

Medo - are you talking about blutranes? I've never been over to the rose forum. You're welcome on the link....now, go get one! You'll love it.

Betty - i'm glad you liked it. The link to the cornell study was very informative, and I just had to share it. Also, this group is fortunate to have people like you in it. Together, we will all become better at growing stuff!

EG

o

ya know, we are so lucky to have each other, its funny how when we get people in our group, who are so nice, we just keep them!! LOL i love all of our friendships here too!! notice our youngin keeps coming back!! (angela) **big smile** ever feel REALLY old?? i do today. i think talla caught the flu, so there is puke all over the livingroom by the small couch. YUCK!! and of course, hubs cannot be around anyone cuz of the radiation, so everyone has to stay away from him. and his cup has to be put up and everything has to be just so, so its like cleaning up after a radioactive puke factory!! LOL and this girl does not stay covered up and refuses to wear any pajama's!! LOL
she's a very stubborn girl!!
yes, what you think about that blutranes? and i do plan on buying Joy and i one of those things. so she don't have to keep cutting her fingers. :')

o

I really like our group, too. I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by the seed exchange folks. They're pretty nice. The hydroponic group is pretty awful, though.
Betty, you blend...

o

Woohoo, I'm jumping on the BT bandwagon! I decided to take today "easy" and did a little bit of gardening before catching up on sleep. And if I get to it tonight, I'll dig up my newbie post and add more SFG pictures -- planted some san perigrino bottles today, haha.
Anywhooo, my broccoli plants have polka-dot leaves due to the loopers (little green worms? I actually think that some kind of moth lays the eggs but whatever) and I finally called my local seed-n-supply store to see if they had Thuricide. And they did! So I walked over before my long afternoon nap and picked some up, along with some diatomaceous earth. Sometime this weekend, I'll load up the BT and cover the garden.

o

and then try the winter sown forum, they are just as great!! and have some the really great info!! the gh forum can be really nice to, although i haven't been there in a while. LOL

o

Granny - I'm with you and everyone else here. Okay, I have to admit... *clears throat and talks quietly so only a few of her closest online buddies can hear*... I kind of don't actually have a SFG yet. I have a few (approx. 1 square foot across the top) containers planted like a SFG. Does that count?

Medo - I'm the young one? HA! I wasn't sure you were talking about this Angela even though you said my name! hahaha And, maybe I used to be the young 'un but now we have some in their 20's around here... at least it seems some of our new ones are younger than me....

Oh, and EG, can you correct the title of this post to reflect that it's also an OT discussion... or someone please save the thread and bring it back to fall crops... ;-) (I know that none of us can help ourselves, though, can we? Give us an inch, and we'll take a mile!)

Blessings,
Angela

o

Medo - I like several people at different forums, because some have an excellent sense of humor! They make me laugh...

Angela - I can't stop a runaway train...sorry!

EG

o

ohhh me too!! i sure do like them!! LOL but i have to say, withought a doubt, i think this is my favorite one!! LOL
crazy people, crazy stories, and crazy ideas!! LOL can't beat that!! LOL
that girl is still sick and the boy is staying with his grandma, doing his work still, i guess her pschyiotic nerve is really acting up bad so he is helping her out alot. which is really helping me out, because talla being sick, tabor freaks when she pukes, i don't know why?? LOL
i think my malabar did finally die, either that or i cannot remember where i planted it in the house. i am going to plant some more though and see how it grows. in some new soil. :') and also some lettuce, i still have all of my tomato's growing, and my passi's. ~Medo

o

I just re-read my earlier post. Betty, I meant you blend with us, lol.

o

I wanted to let everyone know that pics of my current fall garden will be posted tomorrow on my blog. Probably mid-morning - around 10 am cst. There's some great pics on there! Woo Hoo! I can't wait! Here's the link, if anyone needs it...

EG

Here is a link that might be useful: EG's Garden Blog

o

Thanks Carolyn!

Eg - your photos are really awesome! I hope to have a smaller version of your garden in the Spring --especially now that I have lots of BT on hand!

o

Cool, Betty! BT is an absolute must for the fall crops. I'm planning on using it for my tomato plants also!

EG

o

ok EG Pics as promised, only a week late, now there are a few that are "ummmmm" unkown to mee at the moment!! LOL one is by the log and it kinda reminds me of a raspberry bush or something, it is kinda prickly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

see all of my asparagus?? LOL
and Carolyn is very very tricky indeed!! LOL

o

Hey! Lookie there...you sure do! Is that collards in that one pic? I can't tell...the pictures are pretty small. Way to go, Medo!

EG

o

yes, they are some kind of collards, in the first one's? but if its after the onion, then its either somekind of chard and i think beets. the first one i took, i have absolutely no idea what it is, i suspect it is the same as the 2nd pic.
which pic and i'll see if i can resize ;')~Medo

o

I was referring to the 3rd pic....They kinda look like collards to me.

EG

o

Down here in Florida, I've still got a lot!
My red okra is STILL producing (I planted it back in June) with no signs of slowing down. I've got collards and lettuce. Sweet potatoes and broccoli aren't ready for harvest yet. No heads at all on the broccoli.... PATIENCE! Tomato plants are still there from this summer. I cut back the ugly old growth and left only the new growth that I could fit nicely into the tomato cages.

o

that was broccoli. now next year, i'm gonna have a whole thing of collards!! LOL or a half a thing of spinach and the other half of collards. i love greens alot!! so i'm gonna have so many of them, the kiddo's are gonna have to get used to that, now talla's a real vege eater, and if its a root one, i cut it in a chip style and tell her some story about the french or some other place or the fairies eat these like chips, she's all over them!! ummmmmm......the only thing i haven't figured out, is errrr.....when she's older and she goes to uhh france, and tries to order turnip chips, LOL **giggle** now the spinach and such, i know we'll keep it frozen!! we love quiche (spinach w/ bacon) but i make them in those little muffin cups and freeze them. ~Medo

o

Here's a link to some pics that I took this morning. I guess that I'm just lucky to live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

http://picasaweb.google.com/DeadAt40/SquareFootGarden#

Here is a link that might be useful: Square Foot Garden Web Album

o

now that all looks just great!! IN NOV!!! my goodness!!

o

I have 2 types of radish, blackeyed peas, various tomatoes, Purple Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes, various varieties of onions, various mints, various peppers, various basils, chard, pomgranates, carrots, lettuce, and English peas. The cucumbers and melons are all gone : (

Have had several freeze scares and I cover things...so far no freeze. Hoping it holds off until the tomatoes are ripe...one is a white one so I would like for it to ripen on the vine.

Planning to harvest mint and make Mint Syrup tomorrow; hubby;s diabetic so some will be made with Splenda.

Peggy

o

ohhhh i would love a recipe for splenda syrup!! i cant eat the other syrup, or i feel like stuff is running thru my veigns. my hubs thinks i am so weird!! LOL i told him it feels like ants, so i check my blood, it goes way up, but it does come down in the time, :') do you bring your mint in for the winter? ~Medo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Square Foot Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here