Return to the Suggestions? Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PTO generator

Posted by Ron_press SD (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 21, 13 at 2:32

I have a Onan 15kw PTO generator, it was working good only uses it when power went out. Power dose not go out offten maybe two to three hour a year. but once in a wile longer if we have a ice storm. I was running the generator and the cooling fan came apart and damaged the windings. This generator is an older unit, If any one had one setting around or knows where there is one I would be very intrested in it. The unit I have is a 15KW onan 540PTO unit model 15VF-3N104-1A.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PTO generator

Most discussions on generators that I find on Gardenweb are at Electrical Wiring

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Suggestions? Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here