We would like a Meat forum. Please. Here are my statistics re: GW postings with regard to processing, growing and general home/farm use of meat:
Request for Sausage/Bacon Curing Meat forum on GW Suggestion forum
Home Made Sausage Jan 2 2008
How is Corned Beef Made?
Does anyone here cure their own meat?
Corned beef for St. Patty's Day?
Recipe for breakfast and sweet Italian sausage?
What age/weight to process rabbits?
Using an incubator for chicken eggs
Predator Risks for Chickens During Daylight?
There are many, many more meat related postings on the various GW forums. We would like to have MEAT in one place. Please give us a MEAT forum. Thanks!
|I agree with Dancing Lemons, a meat forum would be great. I raise chickens and have in the past raised rabbits for slaughter. A forum would be helpful. |
|How about it GW -- are we going to get a MEAT forum??|
|OK GW can we have that meat forum now?? |
MEAT forum. Needed. ASAP.
|JMHO but several of those posts look like they would certainly apply to The Farm Life Forum |
Others look like they would fit in at Cooking
When so many specialty forums are started, often there is not enough member traffic to keep them active.
Return to the Suggestions? Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.