Return to the Suggestions? Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New forum suggestions

Posted by ifraser25 z11 Brazil (ifraser57@hotmail.com) on
Thu, May 10, 12 at 0:30

Gardenweb is an excellent site. It is easy to access and use but it has gone into dormancy!

Three new forums are urgently needed. The present forums are predominantly climate/geographically oriented. I am suggesting an approach based more on garden soil and conditions, especially some which cause problems. I would suggest three new forums based on "Gardening in Clay Soil", "Gardening in Sandy Soil" and "Gardening in Limestone Soil". If you need a lead article for each, you know where I am....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New forum suggestions

The problem with 'more specific' forums is that often they all end up being quite slow, with questions getting few, if any, good replies..

Possibly an alternative would be to post suggestions for making some additional FAQ at the existing Soil, Compost and Mulch Forum which is very active.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Suggestions? Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here