Return to the Suggestions? Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Perhaps a Miscellaneous subforum of Kitchen Garden category?

Posted by nomorenicksleft 7b Atlanta, GA (My Page) on
Tue, May 27, 08 at 22:18

There are many things I want to try to grow that simply don't have a forum that is even a little bit appropriate. I was thinking of trying to grow rice, canola, maybe some other grains. And just a small patch/plot's worth, not anything like a farmer's field.

Where does one go to discuss such things?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Perhaps a Miscellaneous subforum of Kitchen Garden category?

Any idea on how to suggest someone at ivillage read your suggestion?

o
RE: Perhaps a Miscellaneous subforum of Kitchen Garden category?

No clue.

(More to whomever might read this, not so much to Albert.)
It's just that there are some exotic food plants (and some non-exotic, too) that I'd like to be able to discuss, and the "Kitchen Garden" doesn't include everything. Some like coconut palms and vanilla orchids have another suitable forum, but many others have nothing even close. It's kind of disappointing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Suggestions? Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here