Return to the Suggestions? Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Opinion central ad

Posted by tommyr z6 NY (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 14, 08 at 14:22

Who ever had the idea to place that Opinion central pop up ad on this site should be beaten severely. I'm serious. This is really ridiculous. This site is so full of ads it's sick. Enough already, you're ruining an otherwise decent gardening site.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Opinion central ad

You might try some of the suggestions in these threads

Or some of the threads here about pop ups.

I am never bothered by any...

Sue

o

chemocurl has posted excellent references above. There is not need to be bothered by any ad more than once. Usually there is no need to be bothered by any ad in the first place.

o

I agree. I never had any until a few weeks ago. now that opinion central ad. It comes up so much I can't read anything. then when you click no or close it moves you to the bottom of the page. So crazy. I don't like to use this site much any more because of it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Suggestions? Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here