o
RE: Seed Exchange f

I second this suggestion !!

o

Add my voice to this, please.

o

Are you aware there is a Vegetable Exchange page? I think it doesn't get much action because the majority of folks either have flowers or veggies (or both)for trade and are either looking for one or the other, or both so they just post at The Seed Exchange Forum.

if you have veggies and are looking for other veggies, just why not just post with a subject line of HAVE veggies-Looking for Veggies"

Or the same for flowers and then post at either the Veggie Forum, or at the Seed Exchange.

The more divided things are, ie flowers and veggies, the fewer posts there will be on each forum...just like at the Tomato Exchange which doesn't get much trading action. Lots of folks post for and find the tomatoes they are seeking by just posting to The Seed Exchange.

hth.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Veggie Exchange page

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Suggestions? Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here