Return to the Suggestions? Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A copy of your follow-up will automatically be emailed to the ori

Posted by john__showme__usa 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 07 at 10:32

Check here if you would like copies of follow-ups to your message emailed to you

Once this has been 'checked' can it be unchecked later if I no longer want to be notified?

If not, I suggest that change so can be.

jt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A copy of your follow-up will automatically be emailed to the

Some of us do not get an email even when we check "Check here if you would like copies of follow-ups to your message emailed to you" I have run tests on the test forum and I never get one even when the option is checked. The only point to this paragraph is to call attention to the final paragraph in this follow-up.

If you want to see replies there are several options. If you use one of these options you do not need to turn email reply off.

An easy option to just drag the url of your thread to the bar (usually) below back, forward etc. If you want to watch your thread for a long time make a folder and bookmark it. When you are no longer interested just delete the link.

Getting new options programmed here seems to be hopelessly frustrating.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Suggestions? Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here