Return to the Suggestions? Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Buying and Selling Homes Conversations side?

Posted by roselvr Burlington Coun (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 23, 07 at 7:03

Is it possible to add a conversations side to the buying & selling homes forum like so many other forums have?

Like the many forums that do have it, there are some there that would like to be able to talk about things other then buying or selling our house.

If you need input from other members, I can make a post there.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Buying and Selling Homes Conversations side?

I agree with roselvr. Would love to talk occasionally about things other than buying and selling with the folks that frequent this particular forum.

Thanks!

o

• Posted by triciae Zone 7 Coastal SE CT (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 23, 07 at 17:15

Another here who would like a Conversation area for the Buying & Selling Real Estate forum.

Many thanks!

o

Another vote - does GW look at these vote threads? Do they have to have so much interest before they'll do it?

o

I don't know, but if they do here's another vote. Sandy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Suggestions? Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here