Return to the Suggestions? Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
All Tech problem emails being rejected as spam

Posted by agirlsgirl 5-6 PA (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 19, 07 at 12:30

Hi,I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I figured I would post here and hopefully someone will see it that can help.Ok,on behalf of another member I tried to email GW to report that she is not able to post,when she does she gets directed right to the main page.She tried to email GW using the 'contact us' link to report the problem and it is getting rejected as spam.I also have tried to email GW and have also been rejected as spam.If anyone reading this can suggest what to do or if someone that can do something is reading this..please help,it would be so appreciated.:)Thanks,Angie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: All Tech problem emails being rejected as spam

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 19, 07 at 13:32

Hi Angie,

I was able to e-mail them about both problems using the 'Technical Problems' link rather than the 'Contact Us' link. Hopefully, it will get resolved soon; I like trading with bigred (-:

o
RE: Angie....

You gonna 'splain what you did that locked you out? I'm not telling on you...lol

I see you are back up now...hopefully bigred is also.

Sue...rbb...who really needs to 'get a life away' from the computer

o

OK,I was a bad girl and repeated myself in too many places and seemed to set off a spam filter,I guess in attempting to relay the message about Bigreds troubles I used similar wording and the filters picked me off as spam...which is a relief to know that we are well protected.Sue rescued me and I hope also Bigred.I have informed her of the activities that have been going on and we will hopefully hear from her by the end of the day!Thanks again!
~ Angie... who is walking far away from this computer because she has had enough for now!

o

Too bad they didn't catch the spam below that was posted on several forums a few days ago. This one was on the veg forum. A search on this spammers name gets O results.

What's up with that!

Here is a link that might be useful: Spam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Suggestions? Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here