SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gwtamara

Login and Profile Issues

gwtamara
13 years ago

Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago, we moved to a different registration system and we are still in the process of working out some bugs. Please understand that we are converting a very old system and that there have been some unforeseen issues. We know that this can be very frustrating, but no one wants this to be resolved more than we do -- trust me! ;) We are working hard to find and squash the bugs and solve each and every issue that you might be encountering. If you are experiencing problems, please take a moment to contact us via email and give us a detailed description of your problem. Emails that simply say, "I can't login" or "My member page is broken" won't give us the details that are needed to fix what is broken. Please do NOT post your issue here as this will only delay a response to you -- use the Contact Us link found at the bottom of the page.

For login issues:

Sometimes your browser's cookie file can become corrupt and it can be helpful to delete it and restart your browser. More information on how to do this can be found here. Please give us a detailed description of your issue. If you can't login, a step-by-step account of what you do to login is crucial. On what forum or page are you logging in? Where is the link on the page that you are using? What error message do you receive? Can you login on any other pages or is it just in one specific area?

For member profile page issues:

Are you missing profile information? Have you checked to make sure that all fields are complete? If you are posting to any of the exchanges, you must have a valid zip code, state and country listed, otherwise it will not allow you to post. If you receive an error message, please cut and paste the entire message into your email. If you are trying to change your email address and it will not allow you to do so, make sure you include both your old and new email address in your email and your membername.

We truly appreciate your support and patience. Once again, please do not respond to this post, but email us directly.

With best regards,

Tamara Amey

GardenWeb Community Manager

Here is a link that might be useful: Contact Us

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!