Return to the Suggestions? Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Square Foot Gardening Forum

Posted by west_texas_peg 7b West Cen TX (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 1, 08 at 14:48

Could you please add a Discussion Forum to the Square Foot Gardening Forum.

Several wish to chat OT but these messages are pushing other gardening related topics off the first page quicker than normal.

Thank you,
Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Square Foot Gardening Forum

I agree, that an (off topic) Conversation side to the forum is greatly wanted and needed. There is a real sense of community on the forum, and members need a place to discuss and share things that are not specifically SFG related.

Thank you in advance.

Sue

o

I feel the same way. We have a very close knit group of people in the sfg forum, and need a "conversation" side to it. Moderators - would you please consider this?

EG

o

May I second the motion? We have all become quite close friends on SFG, and our conversations often eventually take over almost every thread.

Granny

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Kitchen Garden

o

ok, i'd like to third this since my other one was not posted.
:'( i'd love it if you'd consider this for us, we newbies to this method have so much to learn from the older ones, and i hate the idea that people like me have run off the old timers on this forum with our chatty talk, that is why i think that this conversation side is so very important. then we can have our chatty side while the others can have the important side, and when we have something important to add or learn we can go over there and add to that. of course, i did mention all of this in my email to you last week. i really do hope that you do consider this. it would be a great thing for this particular forum!!
Thank you in advance!!
~Medo

o

Here's my vote.

o

I would like for them to have a place to talk, esp since I hear some people were leaving the forum..for OT posts...and it is so nice when we can have a place to keep close to our friends here on gw.

I hope you can acommidate them with this request.

Kym

o

thank you so much guys!! i guess some of the others are a little shy?? i'm going to email them yet AGAIN. and hopefully they will at least either email me back or something. ya know. wish they would at least post here and say, hey ya, you could, or just put the page there, it would be nice!! heck, that'd be a nice christmas present!! :')) ~Medo

o

well now we ALL decided that we would ALL much rather have a gallery instead so we could have visual, and it would be easier on the threads. thank you! ~Medo

o

I would also like to make a request. thank you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Suggestions? Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here